Monday, September 19, 2011

Act on Diabetes. Now.


I've been looking around and I learned every November 14 is World Diabetes Day.  Whoa, I didn't know this when my father was still around.  Anyway, I hope there would be lots of informative drives on diabetes that time, like educational forums and the like.

There's one event about diabetes falling on the very week of World Diabetes Day.  I was getting excited and was even checking my calendar if Ace and I could attend it.  Then, my heart sank as I realized it was a convention of doctors and other health workers involved in diabetes.  I was browsing the four day event and the topics sound foreign to me.  They were medical terms.  Too bad.

This means I'll have to educate myself through just readings on the world wide web. 

Goodluck to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment